Already have a Username/Password for Journal on Satisfiability, Boolean Modeling and Computation?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- In particular, the submission is a pdf file, compiled from latex source which uses the unmodified by you style file jsat.sty, other unmodified style files that are part of the standard texlive distribution, and where references are formatted using plainbv.bst. Using custom style packages is not forbidden but complete source for those packages must be provided to allow compilation without causing much additional work.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font and only a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The corresponding author, desiring to publish an article in the Journal of Satisﬁability, Boolean Modeling and Computation, hereby grants and assigns, on behalf of all co-authors, exclusively to the SAT Association, all rights of copyright in this article, and the exclusive right to copy and distribute the article throughout the world, and the authority to exercise or to dispose of all subsidiary rights in all countries and in all languages. The author(s) retain(s) the right to use this material in future works of his or her own authorship. The author(s) retain(s) the right to post an electronic copy of the article on his or her web site and to post pointers to the article. The author(s) agree(s) that the contribution does not contain any material created by others, or from other copyrighted works, unless the written consent of the owner of such material is attached. The corresponding author warrants that s/he has full power to make this agreement, and has not previously granted, assigned, or encumbered any of the rights granted and assigned herein; that the material submitted for publication is the work of the author(s), and is original, unpublished, and not previously the subject of any application for copyright registration (except material for which the SAT Association has written grants of permission to include, as described above).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.